8th July 2007 National Collie Obedience/agilty

Hi all

On 7th and 8th July at KCC Park Skye, Vic is the National Collie Championship Show and Restricted to Breed Obedience and Agility Trials

The conformation is on Sat 7th July and the Obedience and Agility is on 8th July 2007.

we have a record 57 entries in the Obedience and Agility( not bad for a breed that there are not alot out there trialling), over 250 in the Conformation ring

So come along and watch this wonderful event

We have Collie Rough and Smooth from all over Australia attending

For further info contact the Collie Club Of Vic( see breed pages for details)

All welcome and it is free admission

What a great entry. I know someone who I saw at a trial recently getting her dog measured especially so she could compete in agility, think it will be a great day with all those beautiful collies running around

...we have a record 57 entries in the Obedience and Agility( not bad for a breed that there are not alot out there trialling), over 250 in the Conformation ring ...

They are terrific numbers, it should be spectacular, I'm hoping to get there for a look on one or both days.

Good luck. Hope you have a great day, although maybe you'll need to wear your golloshes/wellies????

Insist you let us know how it goes - will be looking for an up-dated post come Sunday night or Monday at the latest. :thumbsup:

Edited by Erny

Wondering the same, PC. Although given the weather I can imagine the grounds would have been a bit sloppy - perhaps everyone's busy washing and drying off their dogs at the mo? :laugh:

One of the SA Rough Collies (Collieston Magic Happens aka Magic) apparently won Masters Agility, Masters Jumping, Open Agility and Open Jumping as well as UD.

Edited by ness