Make A Signature Thread

Darkrai

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OOOhhh Any chance of someone able to do a siggy with my piccs. I have chosen a few, so if they are ok, I would really appreciate a siggy too. :love:

IMG_0104.jpg Lizzy

107_6297.jpg Piper & Lizzy

107_6682-1.jpg Abby & Maddy

107_6730-2.jpg Piper & Lizzy

I hope these will be ok.

LisaM.jpg

WOW, that was so fast. I love it. Thank you so much Harminee.

Now the next problem, how do I get it to the siggy? My daughter did the Rotties with the waggly stumps.

ed: Well I did have 3 Rotties with waggly stumps, they got lost trying to put the siggy there. :dummy:

Edited by Lisa M

I have been directed to this thread as I was trying (in vain) to put together a horizontal pictured (4 different dogs) signature with names ... if I put the photos on here, would anyone be kind enough? It looks like there are some fabulously talented people who love this kind of thing (as do I but I do not yet have either the tools nor the talent!) - it would be much appreciated. I'll go off and find my best photos. Cheers

These are my guys with their names; thanking you in anticipation for your time and work - it will be very much appreciated

The fourth will have to go on another posting ...

Opus

(25/12/99 - 09/11/07)

with us for a good time not a long time xx

post-20044-1208249208_thumb.jpg

Enzo

post-20044-1208249240_thumb.jpg

Pablo

post-20044-1208249266_thumb.jpg

and last but not least ...

You're a gem; that's fantastic ... now - I saw previously where you said 'right click' and copy location into the signature ... ? I've a mac and it's not playing? Anyone macish have suggestions? Sorry to be a pain :D Right! I've just tried opening another window and dragging and dropping into the Edit signature window ... seems to have transferred; will see if it's there - fingers crossed

Edited by twoweis

• Troy unpinned this topic