• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thankyou Harminee, Freckles & Iltby :rofl:

I have Photoshop7 & Paintshop Pro 7

but have no idea how to use them ;)

Is it hard to layer photos.

Would it be fairly simple to put 2 seperate photos of Mia & her brother together

in the one picture

I can do this though.

If anyone wants to make something with my goofy boy it would be very appreciated. Of course if you don't want to just ignore me...

I know these arn't the best photos, they're all taken with my phone and he hates having his photo taken!

Zac01-1.jpg

ZacandSooty.jpg

Zac-thingo4thingo.jpg

Zac3.jpg

Image032.jpg

Image000-2.jpg

ETA: his name is Zac by the way. I don't know if that matters...

Edited by greyhound7

I don't mind but its good to try and expand it to make it your own.

Like take the idea and run with ideas of your own.

I saw one of the other signatures ( can't remember now who's) and thought wow, I like the way that looks and just added my own dimention.

I find the trick with backgrounds it to compliment rather that overpower. It's what makes or breaks the siggie

So I pull a colour from the background and use that ( or a colour suggested to me by the siggie recipient)

But hey, we all have our own styles and ideas,,, and thats whats good about this thread, we can bounce off each other

I tried to a little bit, for instance, I cut them all out rather than keeping a couple of them square, went for a different pattern, different sort of writing, etc.

To be honest, I don't like the background colour, I would have preferred a much softer colour, but that's the one she asked for :cry:

or this?

colorization02.jpg

B/W into Colour

colorization363abbeyb.jpg

:(

Abbey B and Harminee how are you doing these?

I create a new layer for each thing (i.e lips, hair, skin etc...), change the layer to "overlay", then i pick a colour which i think is suitable and use a soft paintbrush and colour in the bits that i want (eg, around the lips as if applying lipstick) and if the colour doesnt look right i go into "edit" > "adjust" > "hue/saturation" > then click on colourize and then just fiddle with the hue/saturation/lighting til you get a colour that you think suits best :cry:

I hope that makes sense

oh, I use photoshop as well...

• Troy unpinned this topic