Make A Signature Thread

Darkrai

Harminee i have just done a picie in paintshop but can not see it in any other programme it is saved as a pspimage how do i change it so it is normal....

Sorry King just got in from going to town.

Whe you save the image

Save as and you click on the drop down menu where is says save as ie psp image and scroll UP to Jpeg

hope that helps

Smoo

If I was to show step by step everything I did in a picture it would take up a LOT of room.

Some of my pick have up to 10 layers and countless steps..

Edited by ~Harminee~

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

King you should also flatten your image so you can save it as a jpeg when you are finished with it. What this does is finishes off all the layers so..... if you are still wanting to adjust or change things you will need to save it as a PS file. Hope that makes sense??

Some great stuff again. I can't do anything with pics at the moment. I'm using OH's laptop at the moment and our PC with the photos on it is held up doing some thing or other.

I'll try to get you some new photos tomorrow Harminee. I love those parrots and the ratties are very cute.

Smoo

If I was to show step by step everything I did in a picture it would take up a LOT of room.

Some of my pick have up to 10 layers and countless steps..

step by step would, yes, probably be a bit much! but can you give me a rough idea?

im just curious to know if we all do things the same way or a different way.

Shmoo

Next time I do a picture I will write down the steps I did in here.

If people want a more detailed explanation I will do a screen dump and show it that way.

I proberly do everything the long way though.

Believe it or not, even after 6 years of using PSP ( Paint Shop Pro ) I am still discovering things about it that I didn't know before :thumbsup:

Edited by ~Harminee~

Those are stunning DS :laugh:

I managed to do my first animation today, as seen in my avatar. It's so simple, but it took me ages to work out in ImageReady :rofl: I couldn't find the frame/animation window.

Edited by ILTBY

Goodness!!!! I forgot all about this thread. Thank you so much ILTBY,Jaznmont and Harminee for the lovely work that you did with the photos I posted of Phoebe.

You guys are so clever, I have just spent ages looking at all the lovely editting work you have done. I will have to check more often though, because it took me so long to go though them.

Sandra

Those are stunning DS :laugh:

I managed to do my first animation today, as seen in my avatar. It's so simple, but it took me ages to work out in ImageReady :laugh: I couldn't find the frame/animation window.

I have trouble with animation in ImageReady as well...

IR is not animation-friendly :rofl:

New pictures taken today if someone has time. Firstly the stacked one, would love the background made black and white, then I would love one done similar to page 151 post 2258. Not sure which one should be in the background but would like to see all of his body in the stacked shot

Thanks

post-808-1187512841_thumb.jpg

post-808-1187513036_thumb.jpg

• Troy unpinned this topic