• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ballons3dcopy.jpg

Nothing great just playing in PS on my day off :rofl:

I love those two Dogsong

Thanks for doing that it looks fantastic, I cant wait to print it and laminate it, just one thing MSOM - Her names Ruby??? Are you able to change the name, other than that your very talented the photo looks awesome

Some more-

4zvfsbk.jpg

4mb15c5.jpg

ETA: They're not very good, but I'm having fun ;)

Are you kidding, the photos that you did are awesome, I love them, thanks so much!!!! :rofl: Could you possible chanbe the birthday boy to birthday girl???? ;)

ballons3dcopy.jpg

Nothing great just playing in PS on my day off ;)

I love those two Dogsong

Thanks for doing that it looks fantastic, I cant wait to print it and laminate it, just one thing MSOM - Her names Ruby??? Are you able to change the name, other than that your very talented the photo looks awesome

:rofl: Sure can. Soooooo sorry I thought this one was Alex ;)

Some more-

4zvfsbk.jpg

4mb15c5.jpg

ETA: They're not very good, but I'm having fun :o

Are you kidding, the photos that you did are awesome, I love them, thanks so much!!!! :rofl: Could you possible chanbe the birthday boy to birthday girl???? :rofl:

I knew I was going to do something like that :p

I thought Axel was your older dog and Ruby was your younger one :rofl: I'll change it now :)

Guys

This is an odd request but I would love to do something nice for my BF, he has helped me out a lot over the last couple of months and I wanted to do something cool for him.

He is a ski racer and takes part in the Southern 80 in Echuca, I have found some photos of him skiing and would love to have them photoshopped, then I can print them out and put them in a really nice frame, he would love it, could you guys possible help me out, I would be so greatful…

venom1.jpg

venom2.jpg

Some more-

4zvfsbk.jpg

4mb15c5.jpg

ETA: They're not very good, but I'm having fun :p

Are you kidding, the photos that you did are awesome, I love them, thanks so much!!!! :rofl: Could you possible chanbe the birthday boy to birthday girl???? :rofl:

I knew I was going to do something like that :p

I thought Axel was your older dog and Ruby was your younger one :) I'll change it now :o

Nah Ruby is my 13month old short coat bitch and Axel is my 8 months long coat male! :rofl:

Edited ones :rofl: -

6cdh56f.jpg

5xzj8dl.jpg

62p7alu.jpg

ETA: I've just realised I've spelt Axel's name wrong in your signature :rofl: I'll change that, too :)

Thanks these photos are awesome!!! I really love them!

I noticed Axels name was spelt wrong as well, but its cool people spel his name like that all the time, it doenst bother me, thatswhy I didnt say anything, plus I didnt want to be a pain! :rofl:

A question for all of the photoshoppers.

I haven't tried it out yet but how do you think photo shop would be for doing a garden design/layout thingy? My partner is taking some leave and I want to take advantage of it. :rofl:

• Troy unpinned this topic