Make A Signature Thread

Darkrai

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok Freckles that should keep us busy for a few hours..

lol

As for feeling better well head isn't so stuffed by its migrated to the chest, so talking without having fits of coughing is an interesting exercise at the moment. Oh well its the first realy cold/flu thing I have had in 4 years so I can't complain.. :eek:

Ok nice and slowly for 2tollers :o

when you open photobucket there is a link that gives you the option of photo size (just above the browse button). Use this to change the size that the photos will show up here. The web/email one is a good size for us to see. Use the IMG code to post the photo her for us to see.

Then change the size back to as big as you need to load the full size photo. Instead of using the IMG code copy the URL Link here which we can click on to take us back to your bigger photo.

I hope that is clear enough for you and I haven't confused you too much 2tollers

Almost but not quite. :rofl: Hey I've never seen that photo size option before. :eek:

ZooTortoise-1.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/2to...oTortoise-2.jpg

How's that? Then do I have to go back and load the photo again as a larger size?

Nice and sloooowwwwly please. :D

Edited by 2tollers

yippee :rofl:

but oh my lord look at the photo of Sadie :o Are my eyes playing tricks with the photo angle or is she a beagle cross? Dog love her what a hoot :eek:

Sadie is a Beagle and she's the only Beagle in Australia competing in flyball. I'll put some more of her up. Her mum is on DOL as Atro Boy 2.

ok 2tollers.

I get the origional then resize it on my computer and lable is XYZ D

( D for DOL)

You upload them both.

Link the picture one ( one marked DOL) as a picture)

the type in Larger Link into your post, higlight the words Larger Link, the click on the hyperlink ( little world icon) then use the "share Image link" on photo bucket and copy and past that link into the pop up from the forum.

If its too confusing, ill PM you my home phone number and i will talk you through it over the phone...

Harminee your links seem to work. :eek: ,

How do you get your to say Here instead of the whole thing like mine does.

Freckles I think I did it back on the tortoise. :rofl:

Just saw your post. I'll test that one out a bit later and yes I'm sure I'll be confused but I'll see how it goes. I'd better get something done around this house. it's a disaster area.

Edited by 2tollers

harminee yes they worked and my dog its nice to work on large pics so much easier :D

2tollers you did very well it works too :eek:

oops about Sadie :o I thought she was beagle but the angle threw me. I hope I don't upset Atro Boy 2 with my comment as It wasn't meant that way, I really think its a classic shot :rofl:

Her ears are amazing. :eek::rofl: I'll see if I've got another one of her "displaying" her ears. I think she's 7 or 8 years old now so she's doing really well to be still competing.

Freckles Bodie looks great. That's Sparty's (DOL) dog.

I'm going to do some housework, I really am.

Edited by 2tollers

• Troy unpinned this topic