Make A Signature Thread

Darkrai

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it looks better with that special frame hey :thumbsup: Thanks for that harminee.

Oh and I just noticed you answered at the same time I posted the photo, sorry, thought you minght need a break after all your work today and this one was pretty easy to do so I was sure I couldn't stuff it up :laugh:

You did exactly what i would have done, frame and all... its perfect.

Im just finishing up a couple that have been sent today, plus I had to do a logo design for work, so that why I have been a bit slower doing them combined with feeling like crap but if I lay down I just cough.. catch 22

They are all wonderful Harminee :thumbsup: and sorry piper for the piper and ness one but I love that photo. Well I love them all. My favourite from Harmiee would be without doubt either the sleeping Ness or the latest wonderful Ness creation with the double frame.

Thanks sooooo much :laugh: .

ETA. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Edited by ness

Hope you don't mind 2tollers if I give harminee a break :laugh:

ranger.jpg

Well done. You and I were on same wave length I was just about to upload mine to photobucket :thumbsup: Complete with name n script font and same location. lol Only difference was the frame.

They are all wonderful Harminee :thumbsup: and sorry piper for the piper and ness one but I love that photo. Well I love them all. My favourite from Harmiee would be without doubt either the sleeping Ness or the latest wonderful Ness creation with the double frame.

Thanks sooooo much :laugh: .

ETA. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Nah that's ok. I looked and thought hmm some of those photos are awfully familiar. lol

Well done. You and I were on same wave length I was just about to upload mine to photobucket :eek: Complete with name n script font and same location. lol Only difference was the frame.

And harminee said it is what she too would have done so piper we are learning from the master :thumbsup:

Thanks for the thumbs up people :laugh:

not sure if I am giving you any new infomation but if you look up free scrapbooking there are heaps of sites with stuff to down load. Letters and stuff.

Now to figure out how to work photo studio Hmmm. I think that is one for the morning.

Ooops Harminee sorry. Mine can go on hold for a while thats fine no rush.

ETA. What do you mean link to the larger versions - do you have links for the ones you have already posted or are they the larger versions?

Edited by ness

• Troy unpinned this topic