Make A Signature Thread

Darkrai

When did you get into Shitties Siv? I missed that one!

I'll give it a go as well, but I'm only new to this so Freckles will have a better one!

:thumbsup: Siv is always full of surprises :D I use to own them a while back.

Have now bought a few shitties.

I noticed I have a few volunteers woohoo, going to check them all out now.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

here ya go sivvy wasd up L8 so looks a little crappy :D

sivarosig.jpg

My god Palane, you are doing really well. The only thing is the sivaro inside the shitty too big but bloody brilliant all the same.

Here ya go Siv.

post-5256-1183209618_thumb.jpg

Wow, just love this, and you call yourself a learner :love: Look out guys, Tram is getting as good as everyone here. :thumbsup:

pffft with an effort like that Tram I don't thinkI even need to bother. hate to see what you can do when you learn more :D

Awwwwwww cmon Freckles, Im a collector of anything anyone is doing. I wanna see what everyone can do :thumbsup:

Yep Im greedy :love:

LOL its harder than it looks to get decent pics with colours that work! Couldnt use any of my dog pics because they just arent colourful enough. But thanks!! I am practising!

You have done a fab job. Especially lourve the last shot of the baby. Looks so nice.

You are doing better than me, I cant do these at all :thumbsup:

Just read your crapola page on your site, whatta pisser :D :love: :D

Edited by Sivaro

You are all nasty horrible ppl. Im the last to post, infact I went to bed around 2am, and Im the first in here and noone has posted. How selfish are all of you when a person like me cannot sleep well, and then gets awoken by her mutts early each morn. Anyone would think you all were buggered for working so hard on the puter :thumbsup:

Cmon you lot, outta bed and 100 pushups right now :D

Aww, thanks Freckles.

Was only using basic eraser and layers though, which I've only done before on 2 OOB attempts. This worked out much better than my OOB attempts :D I just need a decent program to work with! Corel 10 is not my favourite :thumbsup:

Hurry up new computer!

• Troy unpinned this topic