Make A Signature Thread

Darkrai

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thankyou so much ~Harminee~ and Freckles. Love it :) .

Oscar, the black one, was having some serious hair issues in the original pic :rofl: .

Do I want to know how much Photoshop is to buy :rofl:?

nope you don't... it seems to go up about 30% with every release. computers used to be the expensive bit now they are dirt cheap its the software that kills you. student edition is heaps cheaper. don't know what you need to qualify as a student tho.

there is a big stink about how aussies are paying nearly twice what Americans have to for Adobe products, i don't know where i saw it but there is an online petition to get the pricing fixed for Europe and Australia. They have just released CS3 so there may be good deals on CS2 out there

errrr........ i dont know how to use the clone stamp.... :rofl:

:rofl:

It is the only tool I know how to use :) I can't believe that Abbey.... Easy - just select it, pick the size and brush style you want to use, go to your picture where you wish to select the part you wish to copy from and hit the alt key (this selects the area) then move your circle to where you wish to use the new selection. Off you go!!! Have fun trying :rofl:

awwww.... leave me alone :cheers:

Im not perfect. I mean, as you would know, i did just fall off my chair :rofl: I might have a go later when my wrist stops throbbing.... :rofl:

Thankyou so much ~Harminee~ and Freckles. Love it :) .

Oscar, the black one, was having some serious hair issues in the original pic :rofl: .

Do I want to know how much Photoshop is to buy :rofl:?

Ok if you think Oscar was having a bad hair day don't look too closely at Charlie as he now has head hair for the end of his tail in my pic :rofl:

Edited by Freckles

errrr........ i dont know how to use the clone stamp.... :rofl:

:rofl:

It is the only tool I know how to use :) I can't believe that Abbey.... Easy - just select it, pick the size and brush style you want to use, go to your picture where you wish to select the part you wish to copy from and hit the alt key (this selects the area) then move your circle to where you wish to use the new selection. Off you go!!! Have fun trying :rofl:

awwww.... leave me alone :cheer:

Im not perfect. I mean, as you would know, i did just fall off my chair :rofl: I might have a go later when my wrist stops throbbing.... :rofl:

Aww Poor Abbey. Hope you are ok :cheers: None of us are perfect as you know. Some are just better at some things then others.

Thanks Freckles..

I love doing this type of thing, can do it for hours and I never get bored with it.

Quite often I will come up with an idea ( like the kitty and butterflys) and i just go looking for the perfect graphics to suit and there you have it.

The butterflys are tubes but it is multilayers ( about 20 in this one)

The box I made

but your right

I do have fun...

I'm still practising my merging. These were 2 separate pics taken on my table, overlapped & merged together. I also applied a soft omni light to each of them.

657909942_63dd550137_o.jpg

(not as fancy as Harminees awesome cubes...but I bet it took me just as long :cry: )

Edited by Vickie

Hey Vickie don't sell your work short, your stuff is every bit as awesome as anyone else, including mine..

I've been mulling over things lately which is why i have done so many,,

I also get bored easy, so one I have done something a couple of times I like to branch out and see where it goes....

Great work., fantastic photography. I love it....

Edited by ~Harminee~

I'm still practising my merging. These were 2 separate pics taken on my table, overlapped & merged together. I also applied a soft omni light to each of them.

657909942_63dd550137_o.jpg

(not as fancy as Harminees awesome cubes...but I bet it took me just as long ;) )

Fabulous Vickie :cry::o Just love it!!

Now you know you have to tell us how you did the omni tone thinggy.. :cheer:

• Troy unpinned this topic