Free Behavioural Sessions For Your Dog At K9 Force!

I am setting up a training course that runs for four months (one session per month) & will be needing two dogs with behavioural problems for the attendants to work with.

I will be over seeing all of this work & there will be no cost to those who supply a dog.

It does not matter what problem your dog has, but I would like at least one of the two to have aggression problems..

Before you volunteer your dog you must be able to commit to bring your dog to K9 Force @ Kurrajong 3 out of the four sessions.

You will be given programs on what you need to be doing with your dog between the sessions, just as you would if you were to have a consult with me direct.

The link to the Course page is here

If your interested or need some more info, email us on [email protected]

I am setting up a training course that runs for four months (one session per month) & will be needing two dogs with behavioural problems for the attendants to work with.

I will be over seeing all of this work & there will be no cost to those who supply a dog.

It does not matter what problem your dog has, but I would like at least one of the two to have aggression problems..

Before you volunteer your dog you must be able to commit to bring your dog to K9 Force @ Kurrajong 3 out of the four sessions.

You will be given programs on what you need to be doing with your dog between the sessions, just as you would if you were to have a consult with me direct.

The link to the Course page is here

If your interested or need some more info, email us on [email protected]

Well my dog is booked in with you for a date in july but he would be a good example. Dog agrressive...

Send us an email & we will see if we cant make that miracle happen....

It will be the goal of the attendants to fix the dogs problem, or get it well on its way, I will also be working with the dog in at least one private consult (also free) if needed...

I have sent an e-mail registering an interest for one of my dogs.

I hope someone is able to offer soem advice on fixing our issues :)

Besides, I live fairly close to there so travelling to there is no problem.