Pus

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbsup: :D :thumbsup: :D

I am suitably shocked and laughing at the same time.........this is the funniest thread I have read!

I have to say I have three boy dogs and none of them have that little bit of hair trimmed!!!

.........and I shant be either! ICK!

But it does give me a great business idea.........Brazillians for dogs!

:D :eek::):eek:

I am suitably shocked and laughing at the same time.........this is the funniest thread I have read!

I have to say I have three boy dogs and none of them have that little bit of hair trimmed!!!

.........and I shant be either! ICK!

But it does give me a great business idea.........Brazillians for dogs!

:D :):) Perhaps the name of the business should be Ruff-zilians! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ok so last night I did it - I trimmed it back and that look was priceless - "MUM! What the..." :rofl:

Thank you all for the amusing education :thumbsup::thumbsup: :D

Edited by First Time Puppy Owner

Ok I am going to make complete d*ck of myself (sorry had to go there :thumbsup: ) but I haven't been game enough to ask anyone but you know the tuft of hair at the end, are you allowed to snip it off as it ways remains wet and gross after he's been to the toilet - eeeewwaa!

Hey I wondered this also. First ever long haired dog in the family see. I could not bring myself to ask, I was going to ask the vet or the groomers. :D I was honestly worried if I did the area might get dirty. I thought it might have been a protective bit of hair. I'll do like PF said and leave a little bit, but the looongness of it really irks me! :)

This is seriously the most educational thread I have ever read in my whole time on DOL. :thumbsup: :D

I clip the fur on the penis really short with clippers. Don't have clippers? Maybe some sharp scissors (otherwise scissors will 'chew' and pull the fur, not cut it) and great care :thumbsup: .

No tufts here, but I'd defer to pf as she has more experience with grooming and dogs in general :thumbsup:

I clip the fur on the penis really short with clippers. Don't have clippers? Maybe some sharp scissors (otherwise scissors will 'chew' and pull the fur, not cut it) and great care :thumbsup: .

No tufts here, but I'd defer to pf as she has more experience with grooming and dogs in general :thumbsup:

Honestly PW.. I'm no expert. I groom three dogs - mine.

I just prefer to leave a bit on the end...

All dangly bits get the "all off" treatment here. 40 blade and a steady hand. Dogs neveer seem to fidget when you do this bit no matter how much the may fidget at other times.

40# blade. :D

I use a 15# ;)

When clipping the hounds, it a 40 or nothing!