Two Questions

Love my Sonny and Neko

Hi all

I am sure that answers are on here someone but I have been searching and can't find anything related...

My 6 month old pups were desexed last Friday (5 days ago) and Neko (F) had had runny poo since Saturday afternoon. It is still runny too. What is worse is that she eats it, but I am on to the pineapple juice so that should be sorted out soon. Is runny poo after being desexed normal? I called the vet and they didn't seem too bothered. Any hints on how to bind her up?

Also, my male LOVES to drink Neko's wee as she is doing it (gross I know) or straight away afterwards. Is this dangerous? I am in the processing of discouraging him, using a stern NO and then a treat when he comes and sits, but just wondering if it could be causing any damage.

Thanks!

post-17654-1180395924_thumb.jpg

Also, my male LOVES to drink Neko's wee as she is doing it (gross I know) or straight away afterwards. Is this dangerous?

:D My little guy does this too, or he pees on her as she is weeing. I doubt it's dangerous, just gross. It sounds like you are getting it under control though, good luck. My guy only does it when I'm not looking, he's like that, sneaky. :D

What are you feeding them?

Hey. They usually get a handful of dry and a cup or so of homemade stew type stuff with blended up veggies and either cooked mince and rice or chicken mince and pasta. She has been eating this since we got her and has never had a problem. It started after desexing so has to be related?

Cheers

I don't know if this works for dogs but cheese is great for humans with the runs - and I do know that cheese is not bad for dogs. Also it probably is related to the the op in that she was probably frightened, the drugs and the whole feelng sore thing too - I think I personally would have either the trotts or be blocked up if I went to hospital for surgery :D