Berwick Trial

Ooo it is exciting!! Have you entered anything yet for that pass hopefully?

Are you ready for the CDX exercises?

Yeah - i've entered the working dog trial on the 2nd June...... knowing me my nerves will be so high; we WONT pass.... but we get 2 goes :).

Other than that..... the State trial in August will be our next one :rofl:.....

Open??? whats that?!?! :thumbsup::rofl::)

Yeah - i've entered the working dog trial on the 2nd June...... knowing me my nerves will be so high; we WONT pass.... but we get 2 goes :cheer:.

Other than that..... the State trial in August will be our next one :laugh:.....

Open??? whats that?!?! :D :) ;)

:thumbsup:

Where is the working dog trial?

haha - nope - knowing my luck you'll be watching saying.... HOW did they ever get a pass :love:!!!!

He always finds something new to do wrong! Lets just hope he doesn't break the stays FOUR TIMES like he did the first time we were going for our CCD title :)!!!

Yeah, I'll be back for another shot at the working dog trial too. Tess likes KCC Park so hopefully she won't be too nervous and do some silly displacement behaviour again. She certainly shouldn't but with her you never know :love: Can't speak for her handler on the nerves side though. Hey, if people did displacement behaviour in the ring, what would it look like. Sudden stop for a cup of tea? Break into song? Starting to skip as you leave the dog for the recall? LOL